When searching for a sanitary heat exchanger the most recognized heat exchanger and widespread form of heat transfer equipment used in the process industry is the shell and tube style. They are the preferred heat transfer method, especially when dealing with a large temperature differential. Over many years, these have been the most depended on units for several reason such as:
- Mechanically rugged; U-tube style heat exchangers are designed to freely expand and contract, eliminating fatigue
- Compact; provides a large ratio of heat transfer area to volume
- Dependable; shell and tubes use minimal elastomers and gaskets
- Cleanability; can be easily cleaned on both the shell side and inner tubes
- Serviceability; gaskets and tubes can be easily replaced if needed
Stock Sanitary Heat Exchangers Also Available!