Process bath heaters are simple and safe systems that can indirectly heat various mediums. This bath solution heats by a fire tube style burner submerged at the bottom of the heater vessel. The bath solution then heats a submerged process coil, in which the flowing process medium is then heated.
Water-glycol mixtures are very common solutions for most low temperature heating applications, and can typically be used up to 250F. Salt melts can be used to meet the higher operating temperature requirements in some specialized applications.
Bath Heaters Features
- Standard or engineered burner configurations
- Low emissions burners (Low NOx, Best Available Control Technology).
- Complete control systems
- Simple and cost effective standard panels
- Full process automation and PLC based combustion control / BMS.
- Coil flow path and metallurgy flexibility